There is still a number of things that need to be done:
- Calibrate the stepper driver boards. The X-axis stepper motor is still getting quite hot. I've tried to tune it by ear, but I guess I need to hook up the multimeter and figure out how much current I am sending through the motor.
- The limit-switches need to be mounted and wired up
- I need to find a suitable box to mount the 24V PSU (I've been running on 13.5V so far) and the electronics.
- Finish the carrier board for the stepper drivers and parallell port interface.
- Configure it for Mach 3
- Get a PSU for the spindle and a PWM-controller of some sort.
When I get some time I hope to document in more detail how everything is hooked up.